Logi Analytics enables enterprises to make better use of their data by delivering on the promise of analytics everywhere. By providing both a Web-based data discovery solution and a business information platform that can be embedded within applications, systems and processes, Logi Analytics helps its customers from the corner office to the factory floor to be more informed, make better decisions and improve corporate performance. With more than 1,200 customers worldwide, Logi Analytics meets the needs of organizations ranging from small businesses to Global 2000 enterprises. The company is headquartered in McLean, Virginia and has sales and support offices in the U.K. and Europe. Logi Analytics is a privately held, venture-backed firm with investments from Updata Partners, GroTech Ventures, Summit Partners and LLR Partners. For more information, visit LogiAnalytics.com.
The ideal candidate will have strong QA background in both manual and automated testing environments, with solid understanding of web server and database environments. This full-time position will allow you a chance to work for one of the most exciting new business intelligence software product companies in the marketplace, helping to make our offerings the best they can be.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create and execute automated and manual test scripts and accurately record the results.
• Document and maintain a database of known software defects.
• Review technical documentation.
• Set up and configure test environments.
• Test web and desktop based applications on multiple platforms.
• Perform various kinds of testing such as front-end, back-end, user acceptance, ad hoc, regression, functional, and etc.
• Work closely with Development and Support teams.
• Perform software QA for functionality, usefulness, human interaction, appearance, consistency and performance.
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 3 years experience in a QA Engineering position in a fast-paced agile environment.